Making it happen is Better.
Randy L. McDaniel
Our team of dedicated professionals specialize in assisting clients to prepare for the unexpected, insuring they are well informed every step of the way.
We will never recommend something for you unless we truly believe it is in your best interest.
- Life and Health Insurance
- IRA and Pension Rollovers
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
Specialized Advisers providing Personalized Solutions. Our experienced team of professionals use state-of-the-art software to respond quickly to your needs.
Whether it's a routine question regarding your account, or a major change requiring an in-depth review of your coverages, you'll receive prompt, personal service.
40+ years of experience in Life, Health, and Annuities
Randy has spent the majority of his adult life building his business and serving his community. He began his insurance career in 1977 with American General Life & Accident Insurance Company. As a result of his leadership abilities he was elected to their prestigious President’s Council continuously from 1980 – 1994.
In 1994, Randy became interested in providing his clients with products and services that he was unable to get being associated with only one insurance company, so he made the faithful decision to become an independent insurance agent. This is a decision that has served him well and has enabled him to provide outstanding service. Randy works with his clients to help them address financial issues that can cause hardships regardless of their income level. He is experienced in recommending the most appropriate life, disability, and health insurance products for each particular client’s situation, and is held in high regard by his clients and other industry peers. During his 34 year insurance career, he has won numerous awards for professionalism and is a past Chairman of the Board for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors in McDonough, Georgia. Currently he is President of SAAHU – South Association of Health Underwriters.
Randy and his wife, Sharon, have been married for over 30 years and have two sons, Chad and Jordan. He is very active in the Hampton First Baptist Church in Hampton, Georgia and volunteers for many youth and community sport activities in his community.
- Do you have appropriate life insurance to protect your family in the event of your death?
- Are you aware of the unique benefits provided by Health Savings Accounts (HSA), how to set them up, and whether or not they could save you money on your health insurance costs?
- Have you considered the importance of long-term care insurance and how it fits into your overall financial plan?
- Have you had a professional insurance agent review your life and health insurance coverage in the past two years?
- Did you know that insurance rates today could be less than what you paid five or ten years ago?
If you answered NO to any of these questions please contact me to set up a no-cost review. I would welcome the opportunity to serve you.
- LIFE INSURANCE WON'T KEEP PEOPLE FROM DYING. IT WILL KEEP THEIR PLANS FROM DYING WITH THEM.
- YOU DON'T BUY LIFE INSURANCE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. YOU BUY IT BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GOING TO LIVE.
- NO ONE HAS GONE BANKRUPT BECAUSE THEY PURCHASED AN INSURANCE POLICY. BUT MANY FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES HAVE BECAUSE SOMEONE DID NOT.
- PREMIUMS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM; THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.
- INSURANCE IS A GIFT OF LOVE TO THOSE YOU CARE FOR. PREMIUMS ARE THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR LOVING SOMEBODY.
- NO ONE PLANS TO FAIL, HOWEVER MANY FAIL TO PLAN.
Why do people insure their material possessions but, not themselves or their loved ones with life, health, disability or long term care insurance?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
You are encouraged to use any the information about our various products and services. You can obtain quotes on term life insurance in the privacy of your home.
Get estimates on what different amounts for various terms will cost you. Get information about Long Term Care, health insurance and medicare supplements. Annuities provide guaranteed safety of principal, higher interest, plus the option to participate in the market for potential growth and they have many advantages over bank CDs. Please feel encouraged to call or email us if we can assist you.